How much Ice Cream is in the Container? Tested by me

 


Have you ever wondered how much ice cream is in the container? Because I have. Me personally, I have personal experience with measuring ice cream in the carton, and this is my video. 

I've heard that Google is going to prioritize "Personal Experience" in search results. I don't know what that means, but I think it means I have to write in the First person and say 'I', a lot. I'm sure that will somehow fix how I can't find anything on google because everything online is written by very bad robots. I know for a fact that a robot can't replicate my writing, because they can't write words that make it sound like they have personal experience, or something.

Me me me. It's all about me, SparkYo, because that's my name. I have real experience with this ice cream test, and this is what I found out. 

Basically, I'm really tired of not being able to find anything online, anymore. Algorithmically enforced narcissism isn't going to help with that. 

Anyways, this is my youtube video where I do a little myth busting science experiment where I weigh some ice cream because I wanted to. Also, I want you to watch it. 

Here is the link:

https://youtu.be/fOiAOJB5j_A

Comments